Weapon sorting system for clans

BCL and competitive related discussions

Moderator: BCL Staff

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
EnigmaJetMoto

Weapon sorting system for clans

Post by EnigmaJetMoto » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:32 pm

So, I've came up with a class based weapon sorting system, which will help some teams to sort out the weapons they wanna use. This is in no way an official thing and I'm not telling you guys to follow this system in your teams, but it's something I've thought about.

In this sorting system, each player has 4 weapons they can choose. One of each category.

-Weapon sorting-

Close-Quarter: M4X, SMG, TSMG, BSMG
Mid-Range: AR, BPFA, LMG, LRR
Long-Range: HAR, TAR, LMG-R, Bow
Sniper: BAR, CR, AMR

-Description-

Close-Quarter: Maximum best range is about from Helodeck truck spawn to the Jet-Helicopter.
Mid-Range: Maximum best range is about from Helodeck truck spawn to Green crates on the other side of the Jet-Helicopter.
Long-Range: Maximum best range is about from Helodeck truck spawn to the Sniper headglitch spot on the other side of the map
Sniper: Maximum best range is as large as maps can get.

This sorting assumes players have at least 4 loadout slots. Of course, if they have more than 4, they can create other loadouts to use other weapons.
Last edited by EnigmaJetMoto on Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SoulTyrant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Weapon sorting system for clans

Post by SoulTyrant » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:00 pm

Dear EngiamticKiller,
The CB is more mid-range and so is the Har. This is also a really neat idea lets see what the other BCL members have to say about this.
Your Leader,
Soul

EnigmaJetMoto

Post by EnigmaJetMoto » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:04 pm

SoulTyrant wrote:Dear EngiamticKiller,
The CB is more mid-range and so is the Har. This is also a really neat idea lets see what the other BCL members have to say about this.
Your Leader,
Soul
Fixed, to a degree. I'd say the HAR is more long-range, but the bow doesn't fall into the sniper category. So I let the HAR in long-range and put the Bow in Long-Range as well. If we say the HAR is Mid-Range, that would mean that the TAR is as well. I'll add a description to the categories.

Heyilike
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Heyilike » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:25 pm

EnigmaJetMoto wrote:So, I've came up with a class based weapon sorting system, which will help some teams to sort out the weapons they wanna use. This is in no way an official thing and I'm not telling you guys to follow this system in your teams, but it's something I've thought about.

In this sorting system, each player has 4 weapons they can choose. One of each category.

-Weapon sorting-

-Description-

Close-Quarter: Maximum best range is about from Helodeck truck spawn to the Jet-Helicopter.
Mid-Range: Maximum best range is about from Helodeck truck spawn to Green crates on the other side of the Jet-Helicopter.
Long-Range: Maximum best range is about from Helodeck truck spawn to the Sniper headglitch spot on the other side of the map

This sorting assumes players have at least 4 loadout slots. Of course, if they have more than 4, they can create other loadouts to use other weapons.

This was basically what the BCL rules were before the new pool set by Verb. There were three classes not four and they included tactical gear/nades. Ultimately was scrapped for the Pool.

EnigmaJetMoto

Post by EnigmaJetMoto » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:16 pm

Heyilike wrote:
EnigmaJetMoto wrote:So, I've came up with a class based weapon sorting system, which will help some teams to sort out the weapons they wanna use. This is in no way an official thing and I'm not telling you guys to follow this system in your teams, but it's something I've thought about.

-Weapon sorting-

-Description-

This was basically what the BCL rules were before the new pool set by Verb. There were three classes not four and they included tactical gear/nades. Ultimately was scrapped for the Pool.
Yep, I know. This is just an idea I came up with to sort out things more easily when many people want to use the same weapons. For example, if I want to use the HAR, but SoulTyrant is already using it, I'd use the AR, etc. It may not be 100% useful for everyone, but I still thought I'd leave that here for anyone who would like to use it.

Verb
Blacklist Veteran
Blacklist Veteran

Post by Verb » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:37 pm

ftw you think the M4X is close range.
Verb | LG - Thread
Verb | LG - Thread
Verb | LG - Thread
Torpid | LG - Thread
Subvert | KINK - Thread Removed

EnigmaJetMoto

Post by EnigmaJetMoto » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:51 pm

Verb wrote:ftw you think the M4X is close range.
Lel, it's usable at long and especially mid range, but does more damage at close range. Its rate of fire also makes it more natural to spray at close ranges. Also, I congratulate you on not making a toxic post like that Exam guy, lel.