Discussion: Improving BCL Registrations

BCL and competitive related discussions

Moderator: BCL Staff

Dawgyy

Re: Discussion: Improving BCL Registrations

Post by Dawgyy » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:45 pm

lol this game is dead fam, after overwatch came out. rarely any body plays BLR anymore. So I do no think there will any more BCL matches.

Heyilike
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Heyilike » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:25 pm

Dawgyy wrote:lol this game is dead fam, after overwatch came out. rarely any body plays BLR anymore. So I do no think there will any more BCL matches.
my point.

rzn
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by rzn » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:07 pm

Heyilike wrote:
rzn wrote:Improve registration numbers = give away in game content

Improve efficiency = have more 2 matches play at the same time. No need to stream every match
Heres the thing, your not going to get quality matches this way. You could say your going to give everybody a title and a camo, but do you think LG, APx and the other real comp teams are coming back for that? No. They are not. Instead you are going to get a lot of pubber who are in it for the title and have no idea how to play this game competitively.
It doesnt matter, its about improving registration.

Besides, they will eventually learn how to play if they want to win